It makes sense that you as the leadership team get together from time to time and reflect on the really important things in “your company” from a distance.
It has proven to be beneficial that this process is accompanied and moderated by an independent external facilitator. A professional, who captures common topics, summarizes statements and sometimes intervenes with insightful questions.
In order that you as an Executive Board can focus your full attention on the content, the moderator structures the developed ideas, makes sure that the previously agreed agenda is respected and clarifies ambiguities and
inconsistencies with critical questions.
In addition, the external moderator reflects his observations and perceptions into the discourse. Through this external perspective you as a leadership team gain valuable additional information.
Leadership and cooperation
- How are we as the Executive Board from the Outside to be perceived?
- what is the situation regarding the topic of "Leadership"? How does our cooperation?
strategy and future
- What are the strategic objectives we need to pursue so that we can be successful?
- What are the operational steps we need to do next?
values and culture
- employee satisfaction survey: How to cut in the future, we do better?
- How does our leadership culture? Our values are lived?